Michael has over 40 years of legal experience. He has handled litigation, estate planning and elder law issues.
Active in the legal community
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Oak Farm Montessori School Board Member 2016-present, Secretary 2016-present
- Indiana Board of Law Examiners 2008-2016, Treasurer 2011-2016
- Stetson Law School LLM in Elder Law with distinction – 2013
- Albion Town Attorney 2006-2016.
- Albion Plan Commission Attorney 2006-2016
- East Noble School Board Member 2002-2010, President 2005-2006
- Kendallville City Attorney 1996-2003
- Kendallville Plan Commission Attorney 1996-2001
- Cole YMCA Board of Directors 1985-1992, President 1989
- Westview School Attorney 1975-1982
- LaGrange County Prosecutor from 1975-1982
- Notre Dame Law School – 1971
Recognized for excellence
Michael has been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell for his professional excellence with an AV rating.
This rating indicates that Mr. Yoder has practiced law for many years with the highest level of skills and integrity. He has reached the heights of professional excellence.